To schedule, you can either use Google calendar directly. You need to:
- Have already paid membership dues
- Updated Payment Verification form (your name should be on the list)
- Have signed Covid19 disclosure (your name should be on the list)
- Playing times are for an hour on the hour (e.g. 8:00AM and NOT 8:30AM or 8:15AM or 8:45AM)
- Please check the calendar and make sure for not to have double booking (we suggest to use our online Calendar-Booking Calendar Booking – Bridlebrook Park Tennis Club)
- If you choose to use Google Calendar directly, please follow the steps on the right by entering the following info:
- Limit to one hour and always start from the hour e.g. 8:00AM and NOT 8:30AM or 8:15AM.
- Title: e.g. Play Tennis.
- Date and Time:
- Guests: Guest full name (We need to track players, so it is important to state the full name of your partner.
- Court # 1, 2 or 3
- Please click the image on the right for details.
- You can also click “Enter On the Form” above so that we can update the Google calendar on your behalf.
Android users are automatically synched with Google Calendar, when your email address and your android phone uses the same email address.
iPhone users, please follow the steps to synch your iPhone Calendar with Android/Google Calendar
- Open Settings.
- Select Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Add Account from the bottom of the list.
- In the list of officially supported options, select Google.
- Enter your Google Account email address and password.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Save and wait for your calendars to sync with your iPhone.